Wednesday 6 January 2016

6000 readers! Thanks for following me, you guys!

A new year, a new milestone! All Lexus reaches 6,000 readers! Thank you guys!! And a teaser into the next article.



I can barely believe it - 6000 readers! And when did I begin - only late November last year! Does this mean I'm doing something right? Whatever, I believe it's down to you guys. So thank you for your support, thank you for believing in what I do, and the difference a small blog can make.

What's next for All Lexus?


Last year, Lexus launched three models - the facelifted ES, the all-new RX and the facelifted RX. This year, we can look forward to the facelifted GS, which comes with a few engine options but the one I'm looking forward to the most is the GS 200t with the turbocharged 2.0-litre 4-cylinder unit. Of course, there'll be plenty more news bytes from Lexus corporate, so as soon as those come in, you'll be the first to know.

For the next article, here's a small teaser:



Can you guess which model this is? Coming soon, on All Lexus.

Cheers!

All Lexus







No comments:

Post a Comment