Tuesday 12 January 2016

All Lexus hits 7,000 readers! BIG BIG Thank you to all of you!

After the excitement of the launch of the Lexus LC 500 yesterday, now comes exciting news that All Lexus has hit 7,000 readers!



A big, big thank you to all my 7,000 readers! You've made it possible for this simple blog to cross yet another milestone and you guys did it in style - right after the launch of the all-new Lexus LC 500! Your support and encouragement makes a huuuuge difference to me - it gives me reason to wake up, research and write articles that you find of interest to read, worthy of sharing or simply 'like.' 

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to improve this site, or any particular part of the Lexus brand you wish to know about. Now, though, forwards as we go to the next milestone!

Cheers!

All Lexus


No comments:

Post a Comment