Friday 1 January 2016

All Lexus hits 5,000 readers! It's been quite a ride!

Dear awesome readers,

We've hit 5,000 readers! 


It's such an honour to be given the privilege to serve you through informative, quizzical and fun bytes of information. We've been around, what, a little over a month and I just can't believe the kind of numbers I'm getting everyday. 

Now, the All Lexus blog serves readers from well over 35 countries - and I just can't believe where I'm getting hits from. Readers from countries I never even knew existed are now regulars to this site. And those who've been with me since day 1: Guys, your love means so much to me. 

The funny thing was, I had lunch with my good pal Mike two weeks ago. He looked at my numbers and casually mentioned that I should hit 5,000 by the end of the year. Outwardly, I dismissed it as pure fantasy, but inwardly, a silent resolve grew within to see if that could indeed be possible. 

He believed in me, as do you, my awesome readers. And that's what friends do: Believe in something that hasn't yet come to pass, but to believe in it nonetheless because you see the glimmer of hope in that person's drive to achieve the impossible.

Your support means so much to me, guys. I promise you, more eye-opening articles will come your way in 2016.

Cheers!

All Lexus


No comments:

Post a Comment