Sunday 24 January 2016

We've hit 9,000 readers! It's all down to you guys! And I've lost my cat and need a HUGE help from you!

This is such an honour: 9,000 readers in about 2 months and my mind shooting fireworks! Sadly, this news coincides with the loss of my cat, and I need your help.

BIG BIG thank you to all of you awesome readers. All Lexus has crossed 9,000 readers in about 2 months!



Thank you so much for your support, people. I'm excited about crossing this milestone but sadly, I just lost my cat.




I lost her in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, near Lorong Aminuddin Baki 3. She has a few distinctive features: A black jaw, (uncommon for a tuxedo cat), lovely green eyes and white furry markings in the shape of a 3-pointed star on the bridge of her nose and whiskers. not so common from afar but it's there. So I'm appealing to my readers, if you see her in the streets, please follow these instructions:

1. Shout 'Oi!!' and tell her off for wandering away from home
2. Mimic cat sounds 'mew-mew' to get her to come over. Depending on her mood, she may or may not respond to her name, Lea. She's very friendly with people (not so with other cats)
3. Call me on 010-2334456 and I'll come to you.

I'm giving a big reward for the return of my cat (actually the reward is more for the return of my sanity).

Cheers guys!

Imran

2 comments: