Friday 25 December 2015

All Lexus achieves 4,000+ readers and it's still growing!

Thank you so much for your support and love, guys!!


Thanks to your continuous support and love, All Lexus has surpassed 4,000 readers! I'm eternally grateful to each and everyone of you for visiting this blog. You know, one of the things I've tried to do with All Lexus is to mix corporate Lexus news (future releases, new vehicle updates) with reviews of current models and a comprehensive coverage of second-hand Lexus cars to make this site unlike any other. 

For example, in the coverage of the 2017 all-new flagship Lexus LS, All Lexus was the only site to leak how it's gunning to be the 2020 Tokyo Olympic official car, while in the 2017 Lexus CT 200h article, we're the only site to report ditching the familiar hatchback profile for a mini-MPV silhouette, as well as getting a new panoramic moonroof. That's because I believe my awesome readers deserve better coverage because these are the things you want to know and to read about, to understand the future of the Lexus brand. And I'm all the more happy to serve your needs for Lexus news, as always. :-)

Also, I appreciate the fact that - as the status symbol it is - Lexus can be quite an expensive purchase. So we provide a coverage of cars that you CAN afford: Second-hand but extremely reliable and affordable to maintain Lexus. Three of the most popular articles for second hand Lexus is the Lexus IS 250 for RM90,000, the Lexus GS 300 for RM128,000, and a full-spec Lexus CT 200h for RM100,000Not everyone can afford a brand new Lexus (certainly not me). So the second-hand market is important in that it facilitates buy-in at an entry-level pricetag, creates brand awareness, and sows the seeds of loyalty for future purchases of new vehicles. 

That's how I strive to serve you, my awesome readers. It's how I repay your kindness, your time, your support and your love for coming to this simple blog. I'd love to hear from you, so please give me your comments and tell me what you think and what you'd like to know more about and I'll don my thinking cap and get right to it.

Once again, I appreciate your support and love. Thank you for growing this site to surpass 4,000 readers. We hit the last 1,000 readers in four days actually, that's quite a record despite Christmas generally being a quiet period where viewership is concerned.

I love you all and hope you're having a blast this Christmas!

Cheers!

All Lexus 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming to my blog. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming to my blog. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete