Friday 25 December 2015

First sighting of the Lexus FR-S... and the world premiere of the Lexus MPV

Some say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. All we know is, this is insulting!

Damn!

How did these Lexus cars fly below the radar? Hawk-eyed motorists have spotted these rare-as-diamond, one-off Lexus plying the roads. 

Take exhibit A: The Lexus FR-S


I tried to Google about the Lexus FR-S and I couldn't find a single article about it. Must be a top secret project, something they're keeping well under wraps, keeping down looooow...

And Hallelujah! It's the world premiere of the Lexus MPV:







I know, I know, our prayers have finally been answered. We've been begging Lexus for a people carrier and it looks like they've finally relented. I need to place my order right now before the waiting list gets too long.

And have you seen these secret Lexus cars? They're everywhere but we don't know about them. Who are these drivers? Which dealership did they get their Lexus from? 








The strange thing is, I'm sure I've seen these cars somewhere wearing a different badge. Or, I could just be wrong. Send me some photos if you've seen other non-official Lexus on the roads, guys. For now, enjoy your Christmas!

Ho ho ho!

All Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment