Monday 21 December 2015

Hi-five guys! 3,000 readers and everyone of you made it possible!

All Lexus gets from 2,000 to 3,000 readers in just 5 days!


Well that was fast, wasn't it? The first thousand readers took us 16 days, the second thousand readers took 14 days, and now, we've hit 3,000 readers in a blistering 5 days! 

Do I need to say it? You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for your continuous support. Your love means so much to me and everytime I see a fresh click on the stats, my heart fill to the brim with joy. 

We now have readers from 30 countries who enjoy the lite bites of Lexus news. We try not to take things too seriously here; we're just trying our best to deliver the kind of Lexus news that we ourselves would read essentially. If anything, I want the news you read, the articles you spend time reading to take you on an emotional journey of what goes in our heads when we see a Lexus because that way, I get to share part of my humanity with my awesome readers, and the articles become a mirror of my soul - rather than giving you excessive technical information which is rather dry and doesn't make great reading. In that way, I hope to connect with you on a more human level - from what one person feels to how another human reacts to those feelings.

Once again, thank you for your stream of support. And let me say this clearly: I serve you. You guys are my awesome readers and it is a privilege to be of service by writing interesting things to read about Lexus on All Lexus. 

Hi-give guys!

Cheers!

All Lexus


No comments:

Post a Comment