Tuesday 15 December 2015

Over 2,000 readers in less than 4 weeks!! You guys rock!!

AllLexus.blogspot.my surpasses Lexus Malaysia daily hits and becomes Malaysia's No. 1 source for Lexus news


A big round of applause to my awesome readers! Thank you so much for coming to my blog to get your updates on Lexus news. With your support, we've well surpassed 2,000 readers in less than a month. 

Continuing the good news, visitors to All Lexus now exceeds those going to Lexus Malaysia's official website, so you guys are just truly the best! We strive to bring news other sites can't match, news about Lexus you want to read, and aim to be your first reference for all things Lexus.

Please continue giving this blog your support and let's work to the next 1,000 readers. I'll be happy to hear any comments you might have on how to make it even better. As always, I'm at your service and no words can adequately describe how much I appreciate your love.

Big it up to you guys!!

Cheers!

All Lexus




No comments:

Post a Comment