Thursday 3 December 2015

All Lexus.blogspot.my reaches 1000 readers in two weeks!!!

Thank you to all of my readers!


AllLexus.blogspot.my has reached 1,000 readers in just over two weeks! Thank you so much for your continuous support and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking the time to come to this simple website where we chat about fun, cool things - all to do with Lexus. And you're not alone choosing this site for your trusted Lexus news; visitors from these 18 countries join you, holding the torch of Lexus high and bright:
  • United States of America
  • Malaysia
  • United Kingdom
  • Singapore
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Israel
  • Dominican Republic
  • Lithuania
  • Australia
  • Poland
  • India
  • Vietnam
  • Hungary
  • Sri Lanka
  • India
  • Turkmenistan
  • Azerbaijan
  • Ukraine
That's just awesome! But do you know who's more awesome? It's you. Thank you - all of you - for your support, for inspiring me to write better and for your time to read these articles...when you know you should be working! :-D

I'll take this as a springboard to write better articles and together with your help, we can make it to 2,000 readers and spread the holy word about Lexus!

Cheers my lovely people!

All Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment