Tuesday 22 December 2015

Meeting your superhero for the first time: What it feels to pop the Lexus LFA cherry

Q. On a scale of 1 - 10, how nervous was I to get inside the Lexus LFA?
A. 11



Being in the Lexus LFA for the first time felt like potpourri of excitement, anxiousness, anticipation and fear all in one. My heart pounded like a runaway horse and I swear my heart rate shot up sky high, I thought it needed a digital rev counter to register the sudden spike. 

But what brought me to this car in the first place, how different is it to the garden variety Lexus, and more importantly, is the bellow of the V10 all it's cracked up to be?

In tomorrow's article, I'll explain what it feels like to be with the Lexus LFA and answer the age old question: Should you or should you not meet your automotive superhero?

Cheers,

All Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment