Thursday 17 December 2015

Just got my business cards today - what do you guys think?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share something with you, my awesome readers. Yesterday, I went to the print shop to order a set of business cards. And I picked them up today.  



The overall design is simple - like a Lexus. Didn't want to go for anything too fancy; simplicity is best I thought. Just the blog address, a little tagline, my name number and email and that's it.

It's a small milestone for me, and hopefully this card will do the trick to bring me deeper into the bowels of Lexus so that I'll eventually have more things All Lexus to share with you.

My number's on the card, so feel free to add me on Whatsapp.

What do you think of my new card? 

Cheers!

All Lexus

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are easily accessible and quite enlightening so keep doing the amazing work guys.business cards printing

    ReplyDelete